This is a selection of ‘break up’ quotes to make you smile, and make you think about how GREAT it is to be single, keep reading and stay motivated.
Break up quotes are one of the most popular inspirational quotes. We have collected the best and the most inspirational break up quotes for you that would help heal your heart very fast.
Best Breakup Quotes
At one point in your life you must have experienced some heart breaks or situations that made you to fall back and shed some tears, some of this situations could be traced down to your relationship with your spouse or any random person, these usually occurs few months or years after you have fallen in love with the said person.
When you are facing a breakup from your relationship, work, social life or even if you were a victim of catfish at any point in time you just need to know that it is not the end of the world and cheer yourself up so you will have a better health and live right.
Uplifting and Inspirational Breakup Quotes
Are you going to survive this breakup? you might have been asking yourself this rhetorical question, cheers to you as you uncover these highly uplifting and yet inspirational quotes to help you go through that break up.
- “If someone can walk away from you, let them walk.”
- “It’s better to be single with a standard than losing yourself for approval.”
- “Don’t let someone who isn’t worth your love make you forget how much you are worth.”
- “Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a long time making it.”
- “A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just His way of letting you realize that He saved you from the wrong one.”
- “Some things break your heart but fix your vision.”
- “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
- “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.”
- “I will not allow myself to not feel chosen every single day. And I’ll wait till whenever that is.” — Hannah Brown
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.”
- “No boyfriend, no problems.”
- “Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.”
- “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.”
- “Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.”
- “Inhale the future, exhale the past.”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
- “The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” — Mohadesa Najumi
- “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.” —Drake
- “Whatever you do, never run back to what broke you.” – Frank Ocean
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together” — Marilyn Monroe
- “We have to be whole people to find whole love” — Cheryl Strayed
Sad Breakup Quotes for You
You don’t need to stay sad forever because of him or her or that your situation which you recently broke up from, rather, you can simply start your day every minute with these sad breakup quotes that we specially crafted for you, surely, you will find happiness again.
- “The people that are quick to walk away are the ones that never intended to stay.”
- “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” — The Wizard of Oz
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
- “The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.”
- “Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, harder to do: Move on.”
- “Love is unconditional. Relationships are not.”
- “The hottest love has the coldest end.” — Socrates
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
- “If you really want closure… at some point, you have to shut the door.” — Jacki Wells Wunderlin
- “Sometimes, your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.”
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
- “What do you do when the person who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?”
- “Sharp is the arrows of a broken heart.” — Cassandra Clare
- “The way they leave tells you everything.”— Rupi Kaur, Answers
- “The toughest part of letting go is realizing the other person already did.”— Lalla
- “A relationship, I think, is like a shark. It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark.” — Alvy Singer, Annie Hall
- “Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.” — Gugu Mofokeng
Funny Breakup Quotes – Post Online
Time to get yourself cracked up even while you are going through a severe breakup, here is a list of epic yet funny breakup quotes that you surely brighten you up it will also leave you with an endless giggling all day long!
- “I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.” — Zsa Zsa Gabor
- “I’m no longer following my heart. It keeps giving me bad directions.”
- “Please don’t be fooled by Adele. You’ll never find someone like me.”
- “If they are stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let them go.”
- “One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.” — Turcois Ominek
- “I hope you step on a Lego.”
- “Only time can heal his heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.” — Miss Piggy
- “I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy.” — Jared Kintz
- “Love lasts about seven years. That’s how long it takes for the cells of the body to totally replace themselves.” — Francoise Sagan
- “If you don’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” — RuPaul
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because he is finally someone else’s problem.”
- “We need to take our relationship to the previous level.”
- “Our relationship is like my financial status: broke.”
- “You’ve never really had your heart broken until you have to block and delete everything after a breakup.”
Music Breakup Quotes – Get over with Music
You definitely should be a music lover if you are the romantic type, okay even if you are not one – here is a list of music breakup quotes for you to start posting everywhere on instagram and any other social media.
- “You’re doing great out there without me, baby/Like a damn sociopath”– ‘good 4 u’ by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Once upon a time, it was made for us (For us)/ Woke up one day, it had turned to dust/ Baby, we were found, but now we’re lost/ So it’s time to let it go.”– ‘Slide Away’ by Miley Cyrus
- “I cannot play myself again/I should just be my own best friend”– ‘Tears Dry On Their Own’ by Amy Winehouse
- “Three: Don’t be his friend/You know you’re gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin’/And if you’re under him, you ain’t gettin’ over him”–’New Rules’ by Dua Lipa
- “Falling for you was my mistake.” — ‘Call Out My Name’ by The Weeknd
- “Did it frighten you, how we kissed when we danced on the light up floor?” — ‘Green Light’ by Lorde
- “Does it ever get lonely, thinking you could live without me?” — ‘Without Me’ by Halsey
- “Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else.” — ‘Love Myself’ by Hailee Steinfeld
- “Thank you, next.” — ‘Thank U, Next’ by Ariana Grande
- “My ex asked me, ‘Where you movin’?’ I said, ‘On to better things.'” — ’10 Bands’ by Drake
- “We are never ever, ever getting back together.” — ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ by Taylor Swift
- “You made my heart break and that made me who I am.” — ‘Shout Out to My Ex’ by Little Mix
- “It’s unfair that I still care and I wonder where you are tonight. Thinking it could be different. But maybe we missed it.”—Tori Kelly, ‘It Should’ve Been Us’
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” — Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
No matter the breakup you are going through or how serious whatever it is that made you sad in the past or presently you just have to let go and open up yourself for a new chapter in your life and improve your health.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this our new blog post on breakup quotes, kindly share this piece to your social media so your friends could read as well.