Being Best friends to someone could really mean a lot which includes an undeniable fact that trust has been dished out of the plate to you, and it was earned in the process of familiarizing with your friends. This brings us to the point where we ask ourselves the questions, how do I know my best friend better?
In this blog post, you will find best 170 best friend questions that would actually aid you to get closer even more to your trusted friends, believe me no matter how close you two are already there are a lot more details that you are yet to find out about them and you can only discover this through taking a quiz with your best friends.
According to Hello Giggles, “A best friend should be somebody who makes you want to be a better person,” and EveryDay Stunner totally agrees with them on this, when you have these set of friends as your BFF then you know that you are in the right train.
Questions to ask your Best Friend
You’ve known this friend for a long time, but you’re still unsure whether they’re telling you the truth. Here are some questions that will help you figure out if they’re being honest with you.
Do they keep Secrets from you?
If you find yourself asking these questions, then you probably need to take a closer look at your friendship. It’s possible that your friend has kept something from you, and you might not even realize it.
Are they Honest?
There are several ways to tell whether someone is being truthful or not. One way is by looking at how they act. A person who lies often will exhibit certain behaviors, such as avoiding eye contact, fidgeting, or changing the subject when asked direct questions. Another way to determine if someone is telling the truth is to observe their body language. Someone who is lying will tend to avoid making facial expressions or gestures.
Do they Tell you everything?
If you are interested in knowing more about your friend, there are some questions you might want to ask. Here are some examples: “What did you think about our last conversation?” “How would you describe yourself?” “Do you ever lie?” “Are you happy right now?” “Have you ever lied to me?” “Why do you think I am asking these questions?” “If you were going through something difficult, what would you want me to do?” “Would you trust me if I told you something?” “Can we talk about anything else?”
Do they Lie?
It’s important to understand how people behave when they are lying. People who lie often tell themselves that they will only lie once or twice. However, research shows that liars tend to repeat lies. They also tend to exaggerate the truth. Liars are also less likely to admit to mistakes or failures.
Do they treat everyone equally?
If you notice that your friend treats some people better than others, then you need to question whether they are being honest with you. If you find out that they are treating certain people differently, then you need to consider whether they are telling you the whole story.
After you have gotten a perfect answers to the questions above then you can go ahead and start asking your best friends the kind of questions below in other to know them better and if you both are actually a perfect match.
Thoughtful Friendship Quiz Questions
Getting along already with your best friend? Take a little break and include these thoughtful quiz questions in your daily conversation with them, you will find out way more important information.
- Do you want to go to college in-state or out of state?
- If you can give your parents one thing in the world, what would it be?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
- If you had to pack up and move to another country tomorrow, where would you go?
- What career path do you see yourself taking in the future?
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- What’s one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
- If you had to fight for one global cause for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- If you could travel back in time to any historical event, which would it be?
- What’s one book that changed your life?
- How do you prefer to be comforted when you’re upset?
- What’s the first thing you notice when you meet a person?
- If you had to curate the soundtrack to your life, what songs would be on there?
Friendly Questions to Ask your Best friend
If you are looking to have a better bond with your best friends, then you should start asking them these friendly questions.
- What’s your love language?
- When you where younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What do you value most in friends?
- Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?
- Do you think there’s something that people misunderstand about you?
- What do you think is your best quality?
- What emotion do you feel the most?
- Do you typically follow with your heart or your head?
- Who is the first person you text when you get good news? Bad news?
- Do you journal?
- What social justice issues are you most passionate about?
- Have you ever participated in a protest?
- Do you consider yourself a religious or spiritual person?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you feel like you act differently when you’re by yourself versus when you’re with a group of people?
- What are you looking for in a friendship?
- What is your definition of success?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- Do you think you’re hard on yourself?
- What does your dream future look like?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
Fun Questions to ask your Best Friends
Trying not to be a boring person is sometimes a big deal, even as I am writing this article right now I am trying my best not to make you bored, so to avoid being a boring BFF as well you should ask your best friends these funny questions to crack up the moment and build more memories for you guys.
- What songs would make up the soundtrack of your life?
- If you could trade places for someone for the day, who would you choose and why?
- If you could be any object, which would you be and why?
- If you could have one superpower, which would it be?
- If you could revive fashion trends from one particular decade, which would it be?
- What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do? What luxury item would you splurge on?
- If you could have a celeb as your BFF, who would it be?
- If you could rummage through one celeb’s closet and take anything, whose would it be?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new one be?
- Would you rather see five years into the future or 20 years into the future?
- Do you believe in ghosts or any paranormal activity?
- If you could only eat pizza, wings or burgers for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- If money was no object, what would you buy?
- If you could be the main character of any movie, what movie would it be?
- What beauty or fashion moment do you regret most?
- If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be for and why?
- What hobby would you like to try out?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- If you could live in any period of history, when would it be and why?
- If you could delete all social media apps and go off the grid, would you?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- You can only use TikTok or Instagram — which one do you choose?
- Do you prefer to stay in or go out on the weekend?
- If you were elected President, what would be your first act?
- Would you rather live by the beach or up in the mountains?
- What is your idea of the perfect proposal?
- Who is your favorite TikTok follow?
- If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, what restaurant do you choose?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Do you prefer cities or the countryside?
- What was the best date you’ve ever been on? The worst?
- What is your comfort movie? T.V. show?
- Would you rather time travel to the past or the future?
- Do you prefer sweats or dressing up?
- What instrument would you like to learn how to play?
- Would you rather drink coffee or tea for the rest of your life?
- What song could you listen to on repeat for the rest of your life?
- If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
- Have you ever dreamed about what your childrens’ names would be?
- Who is your favorite musician or band?
- If you could eliminate one subject from school, what would you choose?
- What is your favorite ice cream topping?
- If you could take only one person on an all-expenses-paid vacation, who are you taking?
- Do you have any recurring dreams (or nightmares)?
- Would you rather be a famous musician or famous actor?
- Be honest — what is the last thing you searched on your phone?
Questions To Get To Know Them Better
Your best friends are now a part of you and permit me to say that they are your blood, as a good friend you ought to know your partner better in almost every case about them so how would you be able to achieve this? Here are questions that you should ask your partner to know them better.
- What are your pronouns?
- How would you describe your personal style?
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- Where do you like to go shopping?
- What’s your favorite meal of the day: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- Do you prefer sneakers or heels?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
- What movie absolutely scarred you?
- What’s a food combination that you enjoy that others might find weird?
- What’s your favorite subject in school?
- Who’s your ultimate celeb crush?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you consider yourself an early bird or a night owl?
- Do you plan in advance, or save things for the last minute?
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- What’s your idea of a perfect date?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- What’s your favorite thing to do alone?
- What’s the craziest thing on your bucket list?
- Where are you dying to travel to?
- What movie would you like to see turned into a musical?
- What’s your favorite game?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- What would your perfect day look like? Plan it from start to finish.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite season, and why?
- Do you always arrive places early and/or on-time, or are you notoriously late for everything?
- Are you a spender or a saver?
- What does your ideal weekend look like?
- Do you prefer sweater weather or T-shirt weather?
- What’s your zodiac sign?
- What’s your favorite subject to research and explore?
You might also be thinking of personal questions to ask your best friends when you are far away or together, I think you should start with these wonderful set of friendly yet personal questions to know your pals better.
- What’s your favorite memory of us?
- Who is your role model?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s one thing I do that you wish I’d stop doing?
- What’s a secret even I don’t know?
- What part of your childhood are you most nostalgic for?
- What’s one thing I do that makes you laugh every time?
- If you could only describe me in three words, what would they be?
- If you could only describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
- What’s your relationship really like with your parents?
- What do you think is your biggest accomplishment?
- Is there anything you’re really stressed out about right now?
- What was the last thing that made you cry?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Do you remember how we first met?
- What’s the proudest you’ve ever been of me?
- What’s the proudest you’ve ever been of yourself?
- Out of all your family members, who are you the closest with?
- Where do you see yourself in five years? How about 15?
- What scares you the most about getting older?
- Do you think you’ve ever been in love?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- When was the last time you were jealous, and why?
- Have you ever experienced a friendship breakup?
- Have you ever experienced heartbreak?
- If you have siblings, do you feel like you’re closer with one over others?
- Have you ever felt betrayed by someone?
- What have your past relationships taught you?
- What thoughts keep you awake at night?
- What qualities do you look for in a partner?
- Do you see yourself getting married someday?
- Do you have any regrets?
- Have your parents or family ever not liked your significant other?
- Have you ever had to break-up with someone?
- What do you consider red flags in relationships?
- Have you ever lost someone close to you?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- What was the hardest thing to cope with during COVID-19 lockdowns?
- What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
- Who was your first kiss?
- Do any types of conversations make you uncomfortable?
- Who was your first crush?
- Is there anything I’ve ever done to offend you?
- Is there anything about your life that you’d like to change?
After you have read the questions we recommended for you to ask your best friends at several occasions and times in your relationship then you would notice a big improvement in the quality of friends that you have, good luck and cheers to you!
Kindly share this article now to your friends if it helped you so they can see it as well.