Cool Questions to Ask your Crush and Find out if they likes you!
You can imagine how difficult it is trying to know someone or your crush better, figuring out their intentions and motives in other for you to place them in the right place in your life, do not worry EveryDay Stunner team has also been there at one point in our life’s.
This is the reason we are writing this blog post in other to educate you on the best way to know your friends or crush better, you can do this using the question game, in the past question games has always been around but we actually don’t play it in a detailed way.
New Questions to Ask your Crush
For you to be successful trying to figure out if your crush, he or she likes you using the question game format then you need to put up your questions in a very structured and detailed manner and in a way that they other partner will not feel offended or feel you are invading their privacy.
How Do You Play this Game?
- You can start this game by asking your crush one question at a time! The game can be one-sided but you can play, too. Ask each other questions back and forth, or take turns answering all 21 questions in a row.
- In a group setting, the same rules apply. Just randomly choose one person to ask the first of the 21 questions, then move through the group until everyone has had a chance to answer.
- This is optional, but a player can “pass” on questions if they don’t feel comfortable answering. Whether it be a single question or multiple, you decide on exactly how many people are allowed to skip.
Definitely only a few questions would not be enough to get to know someone just like how it was played in the past, so we’ve included 100. That way, you will never run out of things to ask and it will increase greatly your chances of knowing them better.
Questions to Ask Your Crush
If you are playing this game with someone that you have a big crush on then you need not to stress yourself so much on the kind of questions to ask them, here is a list of interesting questions to ask your crush.
- Do you think double texting is a big deal?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done to get a crush’s attention?
- When did you have your first kiss?
- Do you believe in astrology? Does your sign fit you?
- What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
- If you go to a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?
- Have you ever cheated on your S.O.?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- What’s your dream date night?
- How many S.O.s have you had?
- Are you looking for a relationship?
- What do you consider a red flag in a relationship?
- What is your love language?
Questions to Get to Know Someone Better
If you are trying to know them better then you should simply start by asking this kind of questions to these people that fall in this kind of group.
- If your life was a movie, what would it be called?
- What’s the last concert you went to?
- What do you wish you were really good at?
- If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Do you shower at night or in the morning?
- What’s the most cringeworthy outfit you’ve ever worn?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?
- If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
- What was the last show you binge-watched?
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
- If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the worst lie you’ve ever told your parents?
- If any actor or actress could play you in a movie, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite song lyric?
- When was the last time you felt most yourself?
- What do you think my superpower is?
- What is your dream job?
- What does your ideal weekend look like?
- What is something that people misunderstand about you?
- What is something that you would change about your life?
- What do you think is your best quality?
- What are you most scared of?
Sweeter Questions to Ask your Crush
When the mood is high and intense then you might want to step it down and navigate the game properly by asking these sweet questions that will even more set the pace for the right mood to follow in naturally.
- How many people have you kissed?
- Do you ever think about me?
- What have you done sexually with someone else?
- What attracts you to people?
- What are your thoughts on sex?
- Are you a virgin?
- Do you think you’re a good kisser?
- What turns you on?
- Have you ever had a sexy dream?
- What do you wear when you sleep?
- What is the worst assumption someone has made about you?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Have you ever snuck out of the house? For what?
- How did your last relationship end?
- What was your first impression of me?
Bonus Questions to Ask your Crush
Okay here we go almost wrapping things up, you could simply have a mix of these questions and ask your crush at intervals but very advisable to ask when you are already getting bored and tired of playing the question game.
- What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- What is on your bucket list?
- Are you more of a morning or night person?
- What is your go-to karaoke song?
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
- What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
- If you were a superhero, what kind of secret identity would you have?
- What would your younger self not believe about your life today?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- What three items would you bring with you to a deserted island?
- Who is last person you texted?
- What is the last thing you searched for on your phone?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Summary of Questions to Ask your Crush
Ever wondered why it is necessary to play these question games with your friends, crush or people you admire a lot? this is simply the only avenue would I say chance for you to know them better and place them exactly where they belong in your life.